Enabling the Klaviyo integration will add Inveterate data about each of your members onto custom fields in their Klaviyo profiles.
When enabling each feature, you will need to select a list in Klaviyo, so you may want to create an "Inveterate Members" list beforehand.
- 1.Click on Integrations in the Inveterate side nav
- 2.Click "Connect" next to Klaviyo
- 3.Click the first toggle in the Klaviyo menu
- 4.Select your Klaviyo account through the pop up window
- 5.In a new tab, open Klaviyo
- 6.Navigate to Account > Settings > API Keys
- 7.Click "Create Private API Key"
- 8.Click "Full Access Key"
- 9.Enter a name for your new API Key
- 10.Click "Create"
- 11.Copy your Private API Key and paste it into the pop up window in Inveterate
- 12.Go back to Klaviyo, copy your Public API Key, and paste that into the pop up window in Inveterate
- 13.Click "Validate" in the pop up window
- 14.Select the subscriber list in the pop up that you want to sync with Inveterate
- 15.Select the List ID in the pop up that you want to sync with Inveterate
- 16.Click "Done"
- 17.Click "Finish Installation"
- 18.Open the drawer next to the Klaviyo Integration, and enable the rest of the toggles
Download the PDF below for step-by-step instructions
Klaviyo Integration Setup.pdf