Follow the steps below to replace the Inveterate welcome email with your own custom welcome flow in Klaviyo
Create A New Member Segment In Klaviyo
- 1.Navigate to your Klaviyo dashboard
- 2.Click "Lists & Segments"
- 3.Click "Create List / Segment"
- 4.Click "Segment"
- 5.Enter a name for your segment
- 6.Under "Definition" Click "Select a condition…"
- 7.Select "Properties About Someone"
- 8.Click "Dimension"
- 9.Select "Inveterate: Subscription Status"
- 10.Select "Equals" for the dimension
- 11.Select "ACTIVE" for the dimension value
- 12.Click "Create Segment"
Your new Inveterate Members segment is now created. The next step is to create the new Welcome flow.
Create A Welcome Flow In Klaviyo
- 1.Click "Flows"
- 2.Click "Create flow"
- 3.Click "Create From Scratch"
- 4.Give your new Membership Welcome series a name.
- 5.Click "Create Flow"
- 6.Click "Segment"
- 7.Click "Choose segment..."
- 8.Click on the segment you created in the previous step.
- 9.Click "Done"
Your new flow trigger is now set up. You are now able to create your new welcome email directly in Klaviyo.
Once your email is built, you will need to contact Klaviyo support to have them review your email and manually enable the flow as a transactional email. If you skip this step, the email will not be sent to members who opt out of email marketing.
More information about this step is available here: https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003165732-How-to-use-flows-to-send-transactional-emails#contact-klaviyo-support5
Download the PDF below for step-by-step instructions
Creating An Inveterate Welcome Series Flow In Klaviyo.pdf