Inveterate allows you to create multiple tiers for your membership program, giving you the ability to give each tier it’s own individual benefits, as well as it’s own price. We recommend creating 2-3 tiers for a successful program.
To create your first tier:
- 1.Click on ‘Membership Program’ in the left hand navigation
- 2.Edit the details for your membership program
- 3.Click on ‘Add Tier’
- 4.Enter the tier name, this is what your members will see
- 5.Upload a tier image, your members will see this in their cart
- 6.Select whether this should be a free tier or a paid tier. If you don’t have the option to create a free tier, reach out to our sales team to have this option enabled for you
- 7.Select the price for the tier
- 8.Select the billing frequency for the tier
- 9.Click ‘Save Changes’
Your first tier is now created. Next we’ll configure the tier’s benefits.
To configure tier benefits:
- 1.In the Membership Program menu, click on the tier you want to configure
- 2.Click on the “Benefits” button at the top of the menu
Activate your tiers:
Once you have configured the benefits for all of your tiers, you are ready to activate them and launch your program. To activate your tier, navigate to the Membership Program page and click on the three dots next to the tier name and click ‘Activate’. Your program will not appear on your landing page until it is activated.
Adding more tiers:
To add new tiers to your program, click on the "Add Tier" button at the top of the Membership Program page. All new tiers are inactive once created, you will need to activate them before customers can sign up.
Create A Tier.pdf