Comment on page
Adjust Customer Account Settings In Shopify
Your Shopify store needs to be set to use the Classic user account experience.
Shopify has two customer account experiences - Classic and New. Although the view in your dashboard may look different from the screenshot below, both account experiences will work with Inveterate. Take a look at the screenshot below, this is how you find if you have a Legacy or New Shopify account.
- If you do see the menu below it means you have a New Shopify Account. Instructions are directly below.
- If you do not see the menu below it means you have a Legacy Shopify Account. Instructions are at the bottom of this page.
Shopify Login Experience Menu
- 2.In the Customer Account Settings section, make sure that the Show Login Link box is checked. If it is already selected, you can leave the settings as-is.
Customer Account Settings
If you do not see the Login Experience menu shown above, it means your Shopify store is still using the legacy setup. Keep scrolling below the video for the Legacy Shopify Account instructions.
4.A. Adjust Customer Accounts In Shopify (New Shopify Accounts).pdf
- 1.Navigate to Settings>Checkout and find the Customer Accounts box.
- 2.Make sure accounts are set to either Optional or Required. Inveterate will not work if you don't use customer accounts.