Inveterate's Postscript integration can be used to add Inveterate data about each of your members into their Subscriber data in Postscript.
This integration will sync all data available within Inveterate to the appropriate user profile within Postscript. You can use this data in Postscript to create custom segments and message your members separately from your nonmembers.
Before you set up this Integration, make sure that your Postscript account has been fully set up and enabled.
To set up the Postscript integration:
- 1.Click on Integrations in the Inveterate side nav
- 2.Click "Connect" next to Postscript
- 3.Click the toggle for "Add Inveterate data to Postscript profile when user signs up"
- 4.Select your Postscript account through the pop up window
- 5.Click "Get my credentials" within the pop up to navigate to the API key page in Postscript
- 6.Click "Create One Now" to create a new API key for Inveterate
- 7.Click the "Show" button to make your new private key visible
- 8.Copy the private key, and paste it into the authentication pop up
- 9.Finish authenticating your Postscript account
- 10.Click the next "Automatically update Postscript profiles with member data changes" toggle
- 11.Select the same Postscript account and confirm the authentication one more time
Download the PDF below for step-by-step instructions
Postscript Integration Setup.pdf