Inveterate will generate a subscription product in Shopify.
To generate your Membership Product:
- 1.Log in to Inveterate and click Membership Product on the left side menu. This will open the Membership Product page.
- 2.Upload a product image. This is the image that customers will see when they add the membership product to cart, see it in a collection, etc.
- 3.Enter the Membership Name. This is the product title that will be used when Inveterate generates the subscription product in Shopify.
- 4.Enter the membership description. This will also be used as the product description in Shopify.
- 5.Enter the Membership price. This is the price that will be applied to the membership product, and also saved as the product price in Shopify.
- 6.Enter the membership billing period, e.g. how often your customer will be charged. You can set this to Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-Annually, and Annually.
The price is the amount that will be charged to each customer/member based on the period set in the next step.
When you publish the membership product, it will be saved as a Draft in Shopify.
You must make the membership product Active in Shopify, otherwise the landing page cannot be published.
7. Configuring the Membership Product.pdf